Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tanning Bed Before And After Pictures Question For Those Of You Who Use Tanning Beds And Have Fair-medium Skin Tone.?

Question for those of you who use tanning beds and have fair-medium skin tone.? - tanning bed before and after pictures

I have never before a solarium. I have the airbrush and usually very fast as I tan in the summer anyway and gives me a nice tan, but this year I'm on spring break and does not look pasty bikini .... I work on my tan faster. I asked most of you ... how long or how many sessions to achieve in a tanning bed, you need a gentle, sensitive ... than Light Olive color. So I want to know how long and how often it takes and any other advice or information that contains wouldnt mind.

Here is a picture of my skin color is, if it helps. :)
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...

If not, do me that people do not skin cancer in the near future ... I know ... I know ... I just want something I can easily Inbetween school and work ... Thank you. :)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Well, that's the key to what type of tanning bed use. The place I go to the beds and booths are so powerful that only you can access them for 12 minutes. Whatever the highest time reduction of about half of the first 2 times Solarium, if you go not to burn. I want to go full time after about 4 days to go gradually increase your time, wherever you. Lotions to help you get your tan faster. Use moisturizer and then took me about a week and a half to get a nice tan, which was almost every day. If you want a lotion to buy over the Internet is much cheaper than the cost of living, actually fly. The smile on her dark skin, which is by design very nice to use a lotion when you begin. You can always ask your salon for the right moment to give, because they usually know a lot and should therefore be very useful.

kelseyke... said...

I'm pretty sure that my skin is very similar to yours, and I truly believe it has kept me ehh probably around 5 sessions to a decent color. But I use tanning lotions very well and is about 13 minutes to start and gradually to 20 I would say, probably of 7-9 meetings would have a good color.

Warren T said...

I know you just want a hit, but it is not only skin cancer is the problem. All UV rays, including tanning beds is very harmful to the skin. The look of leather, if you are 40 years old as well. Just use a sunscreen and tanning beds.

Post a Comment