Friday, January 22, 2010

Nikon D40 For Dummies On Rapidshare How To Do Light Painting With D40..Nikon.. And How Light Painting Works?

How to do light painting with d40..Nikon.. and how light painting works? - nikon d40 for dummies on rapidshare

I know just the D40 camera and want to paint like the light .. I'm really wrong in this .. I do not know what is open or change such as ISO, shutter speed .... and if someone can tell me where I can all the kit for this camera, as I have TIR camera, I have to buy anything ... Where will therefore cover, cleaning the camera, PC data cable, charger, affordable ... I want a good relationship may also contribute to

1 comment:

fhotoace said...

Put the camera on a tripod.
Set the shutter speed on bulb setting
Use lock a Remote to open the lid
In the dark, use a variety of LED flashlights and glow sticks to write in the air.

She must learn at least one class getaway on the image to it, how to use the camera.

Painting with light is "an" accumulation of large rooms with shuttered windows open in the dark with a flashlight.

What about all the other accessories in the box. I hope that this device is not a robbery.

Post a Comment