Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Online Superhero Rpg Where Do I Find Players For An Online RPG I Created?

Where do I find players for an online RPG I created? - online superhero rpg

I'm working on a text-based online RPG in the month and were tested in order to play the last two weeks. The game is about the size of the super-hero on the insertion of original characters and characters from other media. The players play the original characters who created them and that most of them begin to hero. As soon as it starts a foundation of the greatest players for the players as villains have. The game is currently set to on a weekly basis with games that are played around 2-3 hours per session. Once you have a broader base of this player can also increase.

My biggest problem is that I am currently confined myself to my friends for the players, and I want to give the players to find the game. It is a hit with my friends, far and hope to keep things working. If you are interested or know-how to get the word, let me know.

6 comments:

Taylor H said...

Check out the RPG forum. I have a text on a board i RPG game was at a party.

Where will this play host? on your site? or someone elses? To have further information.

E-mail: vitamint10@yahoo.com

The Man in Room V said...

I like to try, send me the link to the website of your game. is@gmail.com man.in.room.v my email or send me an e-mail client and I will install it, except that the Great --

marman11... said...

Now you can create a vid u can tell in school that you be creative with! PS I want to play

JRAY said...

http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=1 ...

kewldude... said...

since in the game forums

MB said...

the Spirit gives us a link so we can help you

Post a Comment