Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ovulation Prediction Calendar Just Took Opk Ovulation Prediction Test With 2 Different Brands. One Is Possitive & 1 Is Negative?

Just took opk ovulation prediction test with 2 different brands. one is possitive & 1 is negative? - ovulation prediction calendar

Only test OPK ovulation predictor with 2 different brands. support a network ID & 1 is negative?
What should I to believe? I was just my time, but I think just after ovulation. my letter says that there are a couple of days before ovulation to be, but why have a positive brand experience now?

2 comments:

typhoo said...

Note that you can color lines, exactly, but it is a line of weakening. I found that a few days after the line that looked more like a dark to say, that hormones are stronger in his body. Could it be that both tests have received a different amount of hormones in the time do not forget to try the same time every morning.

Shaz said...

Take another, and what the answer is ur most likely.

Post a Comment