Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jcpenney Salon Prices Wash Which Hair Straightener From The JCPenney Salon?

Which hair straightener from the JCPenney salon? - jcpenney salon prices wash

They are released for sale, and I'd buy one! But first! Lol I need expert advice ...

CHI 1 "iron from the sale of $ 119.99 $ 89.99
CHI 1 "Pink Iron $ 119.99, on sale $ 89.99
Protouch 1 appears 1 / 4 "ceramic iron $ 38.99, on sale for $ 29.24 (in this case a
be small and cheap, then I'll go with cuz I've heard great things CHI
lol)

These are good prices? What is the difference between increased iron and regularly? It would be great if one of you out there would have to respond one or two ...

If it helps, I have short hair, but I consider it for a while (if) it does not break and I'm likely to grow. and believe me, my hair grows fast! lol ...

This is my first and I would like some tips on how to dress, what is burning in him, not what you want to ask, etc.

THANK YOU! The answers are sooooooooooo much appreciated! Sorry, this question a long time;)

2 comments:

kblbella... said...

CHI all the way in which the only one that is used. All the other broken, burned and killed my hair. And if they are very cheap. And the difference between them, I think the color?

ttl said...

either the original or chi pink. I have 1 pink iron, hair straightening and curl can. Works great.

Post a Comment