Sunday, February 7, 2010

Iphone Sim Card In Wireless Connect Card Will An Iphone Connect To Wireless Internet Servers Or Edge If There Is No Sim Installed?

Will an iphone connect to wireless internet servers or edge if there is no sim installed? - iphone sim card in wireless connect card

I stole my iPhone (and my Apple computer and a lot of money - grrr) when Lowlives away in my car the other day - I said the SIM card for my iPhone and blocked numbers, but I, I had the iPhone in a row , as instant messaging and Gmail to automatically connect to all my information in connection. Then I asked myself - if I removed the SIM card, all my data (gmail.. Mailboxes Instant Messengers ..) still pop up through wireless Internet or Edge? I am so frustrated with this situation ... CFR, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment