Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anxiety Dizziness Virus IBS? Anxiety? Wtf Could This Be? Please Help?

IBS? Anxiety? wtf could this be? please help? - anxiety dizziness virus

Abdominal pain, nausea, chills, dizziness, constipation / diarrhea, feeling weak stomach .... I have a doctors apt in 4 days.

I think I was shivering with cold, so cold can cause

I had this for about two months or less, and even went to the hospital twice because of it.

Everyone says it's fear, but I do not think so.
The hospital prescribed me with my tree Zantac Acid Reflex 150 and acid.

Emetophobia and also have an anxiety disorder.

It sounds like fear?
For me and my friends and family, what kind of sound, such as anxiety or IBS is not a virus

1 comment:

cutekitt... said...

No, not a virus. I had the disease and fear, when I was younger, and the doctors did not find anything physically with me and told me I was in my head. Then I learned relaxation techniques when he was nervous at school / work, etc. I did a few years ago, but now I have everything under control without medication. Good luck!

Post a Comment