Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Send Sms To Friends About New Born Baby Advise Me About Him Please?

Advise me about him please? - how to send sms to friends about new born baby

My best friend in these days seems so interested in me. Keep talking with me too often chatting with my calendar, my daily e-mail, SMS, day / night without a day for 4 months, I send gifts to the occasion and told me recently his teddy bear plush old would say that It was his best friend since I was a child and is ready to me ... is that since much of the interest and humor, or something else? "

7 comments:

doc tok said...

It seems likely that both are concerned or another, I suggest you speak with him directly about the UR relations and future plans.

Mandy said...

There seems to be with you inlove. Just a thought.

Rºññèè said...

ok, it's just me, or is the person of ignorance?

mara said...

Sounds like you ask them

sieni32 said...

Because he really loves. I give a lot something to prove how much he cares about you. It is as if a piece of themselves to you. Take advantage of the bear and take care of him while she is in your hands. If you break never give up, give, for it would do honestly.

caps lock said...

Mandy, the first answer is correct. He wants the court. But make sure you are old enough to be your ... You know ... their friend. Get to know your parents.

curious said...

no doubt that in wid Luv U!

Post a Comment