Friday, December 18, 2009

Dvd Recorders How Do DVD Recorders Deal With Long/large Recordings?

How do DVD recorders deal with long/large recordings? - dvd recorders

Hello

I do not know who has ever had a DVD recorder, but I'm interested. I need information about how they function normally.

I would like to host sporting events in SDTV (720p) duration of 4 hours or more per event. Typically, these records of 8 GB of memory for my DTV equipment. This means that the file size to be greater than purchase fits into a standard, cheap, simple, a blank DVD 4.37GB celebration.

DVD double layer are expensive and very hard to find DVD-R DL, from where I live.

DVD burners do not burn the records of more than 4.37GB on a single DVD? If so, how? Can not re-compress the video quality to train? If that's not a very long time?

Recorders Secondly, how long does it usually, a DVD record in full DVD? I can rarely, but the idea of burning a "" a DVD burner and wait more than a few seconds for the burn, it is strange, but this is the normal experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment